In my travels I have met many people, each and every one of them with beautiful stories to tell. What I enjoy doing rather than it’s opposite, is listening.
There are a number of topics which I love to bring up, that I love to ask and learn from others. Here is just one:
“If you could choose one place in the world you have been to that moved you, that you find incredibly amazing, where would that be and why?”
Here, I will tell you the where, but not the why, because the why is for you and I to experience ourselves. It is my goal to embark and visit these places, uniquely moving to those whom I have known personally. It’s not something that can simply be googled or seen on social media because these are the places that have truly been felt by those who have been. So, here goes, and in no particular order:
- James says “Zermatt, Switzerland”
- Stephanie says “Les Nympheas, France”
- Matt says “Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom”
- Erick says “Thaipusam, Batu Caves, India”
- Carmen says “Naples, Italy”
- Kim says “Pamplona, Spain”
- Kevin says “Zell am See, Austria”
- Agata says “Zakrzowek, Poland”
How could this list not be complete without my own right? As as tough of a question this is, i’ll do my best to answer.
- Jason says “Queenstown, New Zealand”
Undoubtly this list is long and will only grow as time passes. I can only hope that one day I visit as many as I can and understand why it was their one choice.
With love, Jason ❤
Feature image – Rob Roys Peak, New Zealand. Taken on the 23rd November 2016